Sunday, September 6, 2009

Marriage Proof Is Spawned


Picture 1

Ahh, what a lovely way to start the post, a skunk... Eating their flowers?
Tell me that makes any sense at all, I dare you.

Picture 2

I don't like this glitch I have with custom beds, Sims can't get under covers any more.
Alex looks cold D:

Picture 3

Hooray! Alex has finally fallen in love with his future wife, Allyn.
At least he has. Not sure what her problem is but she couldn't fall in love until much later.
Oh well.

Picture 4

What a nice couple!
Alex, don't even think about puttin' any moves on her, she's been very grumpy about that in the past.
Alex: -autonomous make out attempt-
Allyn: -push away-
SHOT DOWN!!!

Picture 5

Really? Stupid Garden Club Sims.
Speaking of which, I've noticed that the Garden Club seems to be the only population of the 'hood, so I may have to cheat and generate new townies... Not sure why that happened.

Picture 6

Rejection. Should be sad? Awesome picture though.
Alex seems to have tried to mack on Allyn again, he got shot down by her clever use of, that's right, WEATHER!
Ooh, she's a crafty one!
He's way too smiley to have that memory token floating above his head.

Picture 7

But here's one attempt she won't turn down!
Sim Alex: Allyn, I want to grow old with you...
Me: -cough-
Alex: I want us to be wrinkly old retirees...
Me: -COUGH-
Alex: Fine, I wanna get married so we can reproduce and make the first link in the chain! Happy, O evil overlord?
Me: Very.
Allyn: Oh, how sweet! How could I say no?

Picture 8

Well, since neither of the couple is in a particularly profitable job, why not open a venue home business?
Not sure why these Sims are so willing to pay 20 Simoleons an hour to wander around their lot but whatever, who am I to judge? :D

Picture 9

Erm, Alex, whatcha doing?
Alex: Painting a perfect replica of The Girl With A Pearl Earring with Tiffany Zarubin as my model.
Well she's not exactly... “model material”.
Alex: DON'T JUDGE!

Picture 10

Hooray for party-less marriages!

Picture 11

Baby bump!
This challenge is coming along quite nicely so far!

Picture 13

Pregnant Sims + Meditation = Magical!

Picture 14

See, magical! It made the baby come right on schedule!

Picture 15

Aww, Allyn gave birth to a little girl. I decided to name her Sophie :)

Picture 16

This shot is just weird. Outerwear and PJ tickling?

Picture 17

This is why home businesses can be super bothersome.
Alex: I was just trying to make some dinner when this crazy old man came over complaining that the Bubble Blower was full when the stove burst into flames!
Psychotic customers.

Picture 18

Nanny at a poker table?
Oh yeah. That's worth her fee. -roll eyes-
Back to work, childcare wench!
-crack whip-

Picture 19

Allyn, looking slightly cross-eyed, is ready to help Sophie age up!
Allyn: Happy birthday, revoltingly smelling little baby!
Wow, that's maternal...

Picture 20

Of course. Of the course the nanny chooses now to start doing her job, right when I need her out of the way. When we need her to care for the child? Nowhere to be seen unless you checked the treadmill.
Now she gets the urge to scrub. Accursed hag.

Picture 21

Alex: Eek, please tell me that face is just expression and not what she really looks like...
Not very paternal, but I must say that I agree.


Well, that will just about wrap up this post, so until next time, farewell and happy Simming!


5 comments:

  1. Hahahah! Something tells me killing these two and their sassy backtalk and non-love of their own child will be fun. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes waiting to learn all the different techniques for killing a sim. Need lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me thinks after reading these other comments I need to go read the rules for this challenge........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post to read. I don't do many challenges, but the Daisy Chain sure piqued my interest. Now I really want to do it.
    Good job. I'll be looking forward to the rest of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness Allyn agreed to marry Alex. I was feeling bad for the poor guy, getting turned down all the time.

    ReplyDelete