Monday, September 28, 2009

Scoring and New House!

As promised, here is a post updating you on my score so far in this challenge!

Regular Graves: 1 (3 pts)
Meditation Portraits: 1 (2 pts)
Successful Engagement: 2 (2 pts)
Successful Marriage: 2 (4 pts)
Rejected Engagement: 1 (-1 pt) Allyn was kind of a snob at first!
Baby: 2 (4 pts)
Each $100,000: 2 (2 pts)
Each Type of NPC: 2 (2 pts)
Total: 18

Not too shabby I think! So few people play this challenge so I have nothing to compare to, but oh well. I'm proud :D
Before I end this post I also wanted to show the new house I built for the Daisisonns!
I know this is kind of tacky but I'm happy with what I did, bear with me, ok? xD



First, we have a nice little patio-entryway-type thing. Those windows are one of the few Maxis things I use all the time and they aren't even originals, they're a "Maxis-match" pack xD



Little bar/pet area, hopefully there'll be lots of puppies soon!



Kitchen/Dining Room, almost all Maxis stuff, table, light, and chairs from Holy Simoly, my favorite CC site!



Lovely little bathroom, again sink is from Holy Simoly. Even though my Sims have a hatred for sinks. They never, ever, EVER use them. Grr!



Pulpit!!! I love the idea of having a little platform for Sims to do their speeches from :D



Living room/ office, again, mostly Holy Simoly...
What? They make great stuff!



This perspective makes the room look really trippy but... Bedroom!
The beds are quarter rotated thanks to a tip from Rachel at the Sims2Challenges Podcast!


Finally, we have the "skilling hall", which my Sims will be using near-constantly, as I am a slave driver!

No comments:

Post a Comment