Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Chain of Daisisonns


snapshot_97a5bc11_f7a5bc12

Meet Alex Daisisonn, my SimSelf.
He's going to be the founder of my "Daisy Chain Challenge"
I learned about this challenge on the Sims 2 Challenges Podcast thanks to Rachel, and you can find the rules on her blog here:
http://tinyurl.com/m8xpos

snapshot_97a5bc11_37a5bcb4

Me: He's smart, I swear!
Alex: What?!? I just love the green open spaces...
Mhm.

Anyway, Alex's stats are as follows:
Alex Daisisonn
Aspiration:
Pleasure
LTW: 50 Dream Dates (eww...)
Personality: Pisces (5/6/3/2/9)
Turn Ons/Off: Blond, Fit/ Smelly
Interests: Weather, Work, the letter W

snapshot_97a5bc11_77a5c2d4snapshot_97a5bc11_b7a5c2de

Here we have the nice little cottage thing I built for Alex; if you want it I have it packaged ^_^

snapshot_97a5bc11_f7a5c3d2

Hi, Paper Girl! We can't get married, because you're a teen!

snapshot_97a5bc11_77a5c3e1

Umm, awesome?
-under breath- Creep...
Me: AM NOT! Oh, well maybe he is.

snapshot_97a5bc11_f7a5c42b

Ahh, a much better prospect. Allyn Thomason, courtesy of the Garden Club!
Alex: Future Wifey?

snapshot_97a5bc11_d7a5c470

-peeks through the window- Searching for a job, I see?
Alex: She was right, you are a creep...
Silence! Gamer will work quite nicely for you. Noob.

snapshot_97a5bc11_d7a5c655

Aww poor Abigail. Getting made fun of for her dance skills.
It's ok, Abby, they're just jealous.
Abigail Bruty, by the way. From my Uglacy :D

snapshot_97a5bc11_77a5c74e

Concentration I guess?

snapshot_97a5bc11_17a5c802

Eek, too bad this isn't my Uglacy... Look at his hideous carpool buddy!

snapshot_97a5bc11_57a5c813

And, with a shot of Alex going off to work, I will end the first post of my Daisy Chain.
Hopefully next we will find Alex a first wife!

5 comments:

  1. I've been working on a Daisy Chain challenge myself, and it's so nice to see that I'm not the only one. I love the idea for this challenge and I can't wait to see where you take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhh I loved your Uglacy.. Hope to see more of that coming.. And this too, I've read about this challenge and thought of doing one my self.. So I'm lookin forward to seeing what you will do.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered where the Bruty Uglacy went. I was a reader. I have this one bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good start. I thought of that one but decided against it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!
    It's so nice to know that my Bruty family was missed!
    Well, once I finish with this they will be back, full speed ahead!

    ReplyDelete